5th Soccer Arena Management Congress will be held at COB Expo
Arena Management Congress, an event on innovative strategies for managing Soccer Clubs, Arenas, Stadiums and Federations, will hold its 5th edition on September 29th, in São Paulo.
The Congress will bring together industry leaders to share experiences, best practices, emerging technologies and future projects. The event will feature speakers representing pioneering operations, including:
• Alessandro Barcellos, President of Sport Club Internacional;
• Elmar Trovão, Director of Technology and Innovation at Club Athletico Paranaense;
• Luiz Mello, from 777 Partners;
• Marcos Senna Motta, Marketing Director of Clube de Regatas do Flamengo;
• Tironi Paz Ortiz, CEO at Imply Technology;
• Yuri Romão, President of Sport Club do Recife.
5th Arena Management Congress
Friday, September 29th from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
ProMagno Event Center – São Paulo, Brazil
Learn more and register your interest through the link: https://marketing.imply.com/pt/congresso
The initiative is by Imply Eleven Tickets, a leader in providing technologies for management and fan journeys in soccer clubs and arenas in Brazil. The 5th Arena Management Congress will take place at COB EXPO, the largest meeting between fans, practitioners and the Brazilian sports industry. An event full of experiences, content and business, organized by the Brazilian Olympic Committee and EA agency. For more information, visit the website: cobexpo.com.br