Sanepar Self-Service Kiosks: more than 2.5 million services
The Sanitation Company of Paraná (Sanepar), in Brazil, implemented the Imply® Self-Service Kiosks with the aim of modernizing services to customers in 78 municipalities in Paraná. “The measure aims to provide more convenience, ease and safety in the services”, says Sanepar’s Commercial Director, Toco Zanetti.
Since its implementation, in May 2018 to February 2023, 2,576,013 services have been made through the Terminals. In 2022 alone, 679,077 services were facilitated through technology.
The equipment is installed in places with a large flow of people, such as the Company’s service points and supermarkets, facilitating customer access to more than 20 services at extended hours. The most accessed by consumers are consultations on debts and consumption history, issuance of duplicates, payments and updating records.
Find out how Imply® Self-Service Kiosks can help your organization. We create self-service solutions to facilitate:
- Sales and Payments
• Check in
• Supplying Cards, and much more!
Benefits of having Imply® Self-Service Kiosks
- More convenience – They reduce distances for services and make the daily lives of users easier;
- Customer satisfaction – Use self-service to reduce queues and improve your audience’s experience;
- Expand the availability of your services in more places and times;
- Services are carried out in an easy, practical and intuitive way, ensuring agility and efficiency;
- More operational optimization as well as efficiency and scalability for your organization;
- Cost reduction;
We develop personalized and customized solutions for the specific needs of each project. What solution can we create for you? Learn more: https://imply.com/engb/self-service/tci-slim/